CRISPY FISH with SESAME
Preparing Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 2 pieces of Kılıç Bream fillets
- 1 glass of flour
- 1 glass of bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons of sesame
- 1 teaspoon of powdered red pepper
- 1 egg
- Plenty of oil for frying
How to make
- Cut the fish fillets into long, one finger thick strips. Place the flour and bread crumbs into seperate plates. Add salt into the flour and sesame and powdered red pepper into the bread crumbs. Crack the egg into a plate and whip it thoroughly.
- Roll the fish strips first in the flour, then in the egg and finally the bread crumbs and sesame mix. Then linet hem on a piece of paper towel. After you complete this step, leave the fish strips to rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat plenty of oil in the frying pan and prepare the deep fryer. Immerse the breaded fish strips into the heated oil and cook until they get crispy. Serve hot with pan fried potatoes.
If you wish, they can also be served on a bed of greens salad.