ALEXANDER’S ROAST WITH FISH
Preparing Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Kılıç Breams
- 8 slices of stale bread
- 2 bowls of yoghurt
- 50 gr butter
- Salt, pepper
- 1 dessert spoon of powdered red pepper.
For tomato sauce :
- 2-3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2-3 tablespoons of water
How to make
Take cleaned whole breams and lightly baste with oil, salt and pepper inside and outside. Place the fish into the oven tray and place them into the oven preheated to 170 celcius degrees. Cook until their skin is well-browned.
- Meanwhile dice the bread into slices and toast them in a non-stick pan without oil.
- To prepare the tomato sauce, melt the butter in a small pan and fry the tomato paste in this pan. Add 2-3 spoonfuls of water and remove from the fire when it starts to boil.
- Melt 50 gr of butter in a small saucepan and add a small amount of powdered red pepper. Slightly roast the pepper and remove from the fire. Whip the yoghurt in a separate bowl.
- After removing the fish from the oven wait until they are cooled and pick their skin and bones.
- Spread the bread pieces on a large service plate and pour tomato sauce on them. Place fish meat over the bread and pour the whipped yoghurt. Drip the butter roasted red pepper over the yoghurt. Serve hot.